Horseback Riding & Activities - Circle Z Ranch
Experience Ranch Life
With a Variety of Fun and Educational Activities
In addition to our horseback riding adventures, there are a variety of activities at the Circle Z. There are campfire nights with s’mores, nightly social hour, weekly calf roping demonstrations, and plenty of outdoor space for enjoying those Arizona blues skies and legendary sunsets. Our facilities also include a tennis and pickleball court, game room and an outdoor swimming pool. Our local naturalist will guide you on an educational nature walk through the native habitats of our property. Explore nearby towns that offer shopping, wine tastings, cavern exploring, and historic tours. There is always something to do at the Circle Z, no matter your interests!
Details & Policies
- All Posted Rates are Per Person
- Posted Rates Include Tax and Service Charge
- The ranch has a 275 pound weight limit for guests.
- Check-in time is 4-6 p.m. and check-out time is 9 a.m. for week long stays. For Sunday to Thursday stay check out is 2 pm
- Sunday to Thursday stay includes Thursdays morning ride and lunch with a 2 pm checkout time
- We are not able to provide transportation to and from the Tucson airport. The airport has all major rental car agencies. Please call the ranch if you would like a list of local drivers.
- Large families or groups, please contact the office for rates
- For week long stays we require a 25% deposit when booking your reservation.
- We have a 90 day cancellation policy. Refunds for deposits paid by credit card or paypal will be assessed a 5% processing fee
- We strongly encourage the purchase of travel insurance. Travel Guard is the preferred provider for the Dude Ranchers Association and you can find a link on their website at www.duderanch.org