Activities - Circle Z Ranch
Experience Ranch Life
With a Variety of Fun and Educational Activities
In addition to our horseback riding adventures, there are a variety of activities at the Circle Z. There are campfire nights with s’mores, nightly social hour, weekly calf roping demonstrations, and plenty of outdoor space for enjoying those Arizona blues skies and legendary sunsets. Our local naturalist will guide you on an educational nature walk through the native habitats of our property and of the night sky. We even have a vendor who brings native jewelry and rugs for your shopping pleasure! Not to mention the nearby towns that offer shopping, wine tastings, cavern exploring, and historic tours. There is always something to do at the Circle Z, no matter your interests!
Details & Policies
- All Posted Rates are Per Person
- Posted Rates Include Tax and Service Charge
- Check-in time is 4-6 p.m. and check-out time is 10 a.m.
- Sunday to Thursday stay includes Thursdays morning ride and lunch
- Transportation to and from Tucson Airport is available upon request for $105 per trip, per reservation for up to 6 guests and must be booked a minimum of 2 weeks in advance
- Large families or groups, please contact the office for rates
- We require a 25% deposit when booking your reservation.
- We have a 90 day cancellation policy.