Explore the Natural Beauty
Of our Pristine Property
The beauty of Southern Arizona is astounding, and here at the Circle Z Ranch you have the opportunity to experience unspoiled, native landscapes. Whether birding, riding, or taking in one of our many guided educational tours, you will leave the ranch with a deeper appreciation and understanding of desert life. We have preserved over 2 miles of the ever-flowing Sonoita Creek, where the riparian zone intersects with adjoining canyons and desert scrub, supporting an array of plants, mammals, and reptiles. Experience nature as the natives did, where you can almost hear the footsteps of the Sobaipuri tribes and the Spanish missionaries. Truly a national treasure!
Open For Guests from
October 28, 2018 to May 5, 2019
Details & Policies
- All Posted Rates are Per Person
- Posted Rates Include Tax and Service Charge
- Check-in time is 4-6 p.m. and check-out time is 10 a.m.
- Sunday to Thursday stay includes Thursdays morning ride and lunch
- Transportation to and from Tucson Airport is available upon request for $105 per trip, per reservation for up to 6 guests and must be booked a minimum of 2 weeks in advance
- Large families or groups, please contact the office for rates
- We require a 25% deposit when booking your reservation.
- We have a 90 day cancellation policy.