Explore Nature - Circle Z Ranch
Explore the Natural Beauty
Of our Pristine Property
The beauty of Southern Arizona is astounding, and here at the Circle Z Ranch you have the opportunity to experience unspoiled, native landscapes. Whether birding, riding, or taking in one of our guided educational tours, you will leave the ranch with a deeper appreciation and understanding of desert life. We have preserved over 2 miles of the ever-flowing Sonoita Creek, where the riparian zone intersects with adjoining canyons and desert scrub, supporting an array of plants, mammals, and reptiles. Experience nature as the natives did, where you can almost hear the footsteps of the Sobaipuri tribes and the Spanish missionaries. Truly a national treasure!
Open For Guests from
October 28, 2018 to May 5, 2019
Details & Policies
- All Posted Rates are Per Person
- Posted Rates Include Tax and Service Charge
- The ranch has a 275 pound weight limit for guests.
- Check-in time is 4-6 p.m. and check-out time is 9 a.m. for week long stays. For Sunday to Thursday stay check out is 2 pm
- Sunday to Thursday stay includes Thursdays morning ride and lunch with a 2 pm checkout time
- We are not able to provide transportation to and from the Tucson airport. The airport has all major rental car agencies. Please call the ranch if you would like a list of local drivers.
- Large families or groups, please contact the office for rates
- For week long stays we require a 25% deposit, per week deposit when booking your reservation.
- We have a 90 day cancellation policy. Refunds for deposits paid by credit card or paypal will be assessed a 5% processing fee
- We strongly encourage the purchase of travel insurance. Travel Guard is the preferred provider for the Dude Ranchers Association and you can find a link on their website at www.duderanch.org