Horseback Riding - Circle Z Ranch
Experience the Finest
In our Horseback Riding Programs
For over 90 years, our focus here at the Circle Z Ranch has been on horseback riding, and we excel in offering our guests the absolute best riding adventure. Your horseback riding experiences at the Circle Z will leave you inspired. We have over 100 miles of trails, all leading in different directions from the ranch. Each ride lets you explore different landscapes – colorful rock canyons, dramatic mountains, rolling range land, or along the lush Sonoita Creek. For beginners, and even for experienced riders, we offer horseback riding lessons in our covered arena so you have more confidence out on the trail. We are truly committed to providing the best in our riding program for our guests and our horses.
Details & Policies
- All Posted Rates are Per Person
- Posted Rates Include Tax and Service Charge
- The ranch has a 275 pound weight limit for guests.
- Check-in time is 4-6 p.m. and check-out time is 9 a.m. for week long stays. For Sunday to Thursday stay check out is 2 pm
- Sunday to Thursday stay includes Thursdays morning ride and lunch with a 2 pm checkout time
- We are not able to provide transportation to and from the Tucson airport. The airport has all major rental car agencies. Please call the ranch if you would like a list of local drivers.
- Large families or groups, please contact the office for rates
- For week long stays we require a 25% deposit when booking your reservation.
- We have a 90 day cancellation policy. Refunds for deposits paid by credit card or paypal will be assessed a 5% processing fee
- We strongly encourage the purchase of travel insurance. Travel Guard is the preferred provider for the Dude Ranchers Association and you can find a link on their website at www.duderanch.org