Experience the Finest
In our Horseback Riding Programs
For over 90 years, our focus here at the Circle Z Ranch has been on horseback riding, and we excel in offering our guests the absolute best riding adventure. Your horseback riding experiences at the Circle Z will leave you inspired. We have over 100 miles of trails, all leading in different directions from the ranch. Each ride lets you explore different landscapes – colorful rock canyons, dramatic mountains, rolling range land, or along the lush Sonoita Creek. For beginners, and even for experienced riders, we offer horseback riding lessons in our covered arena so you have more confidence out on the trail. We are truly committed to providing the best in our riding program for our guests and our horses.
Details & Policies
- All Posted Rates are Per Person
- Posted Rates Include Tax and Service Charge
- Check-in time is 4-6 p.m. and check-out time is 10 a.m.
- Sunday to Thursday stay includes Thursdays morning ride and lunch
- Transportation to and from Tucson Airport is available upon request for $105 per trip, per reservation for up to 6 guests and must be booked a minimum of 2 weeks in advance
- Large families or groups, please contact the office for rates
- We require a 25% deposit when booking your reservation.
- We have a 90 day cancellation policy.