Lodging at Circle Z Ranch
Offering a Variety of Accommodations
Whether traveling solo, with friends, or as a family, we have the perfect accommodation for you! Dotted around our pristine property are several types of cottages, each perfectly appointed with outdoor patios for relaxing in the Arizona sunshine. Each is newly remodeled with tile bathrooms, carpeted floors, and oh-so comfy beds.
Looking for accommodations for singles or couples, then our standard kings are guest favorites. Feel the need for a little extra space to kick off your boots, then our one bedroom suites with large living rooms are your ticket.
For those traveling solo and looking for more quaint accommodations, our standard queens are perfect.
The adjoining-rooms options are ideally suited for friends traveling together looking for value, yet wanting separate bedrooms, or for small families with youngsters or teens.
Our two and three bedroom cottages make those family and friend reunions extra special. Browse your perfect option below for more details!
Details & Policies
- All Posted Rates are Per Person
- Posted Rates Include Tax and Service Charge
- The ranch has a 275 pound weight limit for guests.
- Check-in time is 4-6 p.m. and check-out time is 9 a.m. for week long stays. For Sunday to Thursday stay check out is 2 pm
- Sunday to Thursday stay includes Thursdays morning ride and lunch with a 2 pm checkout time
- We are not able to provide transportation to and from the Tucson airport. The airport has all major rental car agencies. Please call the ranch if you would like a list of local drivers.
- Large families or groups, please contact the office for rates
- For week long stays we require a $500/ per person, per week deposit when booking your reservation. For 4 Day stays we require a $400 person deposit when booking.
- We have a 90 day cancellation policy. Refunds for deposits paid by credit card or paypal will be assessed a 5% processing fee
- We strongly encourage the purchase of travel insurance. Travel Guard is the preferred provider for the Dude Ranchers Association and you can find a link on their website at www.duderanch.org