Ranch Activities - Circle Z Ranch
Fun for the Whole Family
There is always something to do at the Circle Z!
In addition to our horseback riding adventures, there are a variety of activities at the Circle Z. There are campfire nights with s’mores, nightly social hour, weekly calf roping demonstrations, and plenty of outdoor space for enjoying those Arizona blues skies and legendary sunsets. Not to mention the nearby towns that offer shopping, wine tastings, cavern exploring, and historic tours. There is always something to do at the Circle Z, no matter your interests!
On Wednesday evenings we bring out the s’mores, tune up the guitars, and light up the night with our campfire. Join wrangler Johnny out on the front lawn for this evening to remember!
Cantina Cocktail Hour
Each evening before dinner, the stories are shared, friendships made, and the camaraderie from the day on the trails continues at our BYOB cantina social hour. We provide the appetizers, you bring you sense of spirit.
Depending on interest, mid-week we offer a stretching session for those stiff muscles. With the Patagonia mountains as a backdrop, we help to get you ready to ride for the rest of the week!
With the horses, the amazing unspoiled vistas, there is so much opportunity for excellent photography. Whether you are a professional or amateur, you can have fun capturing the charm of the ranch!
Details & Policies
- All Posted Rates are Per Person
- Posted Rates Include Tax and Service Charge
- The ranch has a 275 pound weight limit for guests.
- Check-in time is 4-6 p.m. and check-out time is 9 a.m. for week long stays. For Sunday to Thursday stay check out is 2 pm
- Sunday to Thursday stay includes Thursdays morning ride and lunch with a 2 pm checkout time
- We are not able to provide transportation to and from the Tucson airport. The airport has all major rental car agencies. Please call the ranch if you would like a list of local drivers.
- Large families or groups, please contact the office for rates
- For week long stays we require a 25% deposit, per week deposit when booking your reservation.
- We have a 90 day cancellation policy. Refunds for deposits paid by credit card or paypal will be assessed a 5% processing fee
- We strongly encourage the purchase of travel insurance. Travel Guard is the preferred provider for the Dude Ranchers Association and you can find a link on their website at www.duderanch.org