EMPLOYMENT - Circle Z Ranch
Welcome to The Circle Z Ranch! As an employee, you will be welcomed into an environment where team work is emphasized and individuals are treated with respect and gratitude. The Managers and Owners are positive, friendly, and have created a down to earth environment. We expect all employees to work hard and to have a positive attitude towards fellow staff and guests. We employ 18-22 staff members, some living on site and some living in the outlying area. Our season for staff runs from the middle of October to the early part of May. We look forward to visiting with you about potential employment!
- We provide clean and comfortable housing for our staff
- Meals provided for staff are healthy and delicious
- You will work as part of a team in a positive environment
- Arizona winters are mild, with lots of sunshine
- Enjoy outdoor activities such as hiking, horseback riding, biking and exploring nature
- The ranch is located in a breathtaking setting, yet within a short drive to town
- It is highly recommended that individuals have their own form of transportation
General Requirements for all job applicants
Physical Requirements: Standing, walking, lifting up to 50 lbs., climbing, stooping, kneeling, seeing, crouching, crawling, reaching, speaking and hearing. Must be able to reach with arms extended above head for periods of time.
Specific Skills: Ability to understand and follow oral and written directions and the ability to work closely with others in a professional manner
Education/Experience: High School Diploma or GED
Thank you for taking the time to apply at the Circle Z Ranch! Please download the Employee Application. Email applications and resumes to [email protected]. If you have any questions, please call the ranch at (520) 394-2525.
We are now hiring for the following positions. Please click on the position you are interested in for more information
Please follow click on the link below for more information