Creating Your Home
Away From Home
During our 90 years of operation, we have dedicated ourselves to preserving and improving upon the many unique features of our historic property. From the original lodge to the newly added Game room, from our solar-heated swimming pool to the covered riding arena, from the cantina where laughter flows and stories are shared, and to all the extras in between; there is nothing we haven’t thought of. Browse the amenities below for the details we provide to make your vacation the best it can be.
Covered Riding Arena
Our new covered riding arena is a sight to behold! Built in 2017, this covered arena is 250x150 feet and has tons of space! We offer our riding lessons here, and the footing is perfect for learning to trot or lope before trying this out on the trails.
Our outdoor swimming Pool offers a popular and relaxing hang out, especially on those hot days. Enjoy a dip or shade yourself under the covered patio.
Tennis and Pickle Ball Courts
Our outdoor tennis court is recently resurfaced and ready for you to rally! The court also doubles as a pickle-ball court with recently drawn court lines. We have the paddles, rackets and balls for you to enjoy the game of your choice.
Details & Policies
- All Posted Rates are Per Person
- Posted Rates Include Tax and Service Charge
- Check-in time is 4-6 p.m. and check-out time is 9 a.m. for week long stays. For Sunday to Thursday stay check out is 2 pm
- Sunday to Thursday stay includes Thursdays morning ride and lunch
- We are not able to provide transportation to and from the Tucson airport. The airport has all major rental car agencies. Please call the ranch if you would like a list of local drivers.
- Large families or groups, please contact the office for rates
- We require a 25% deposit when booking your reservation.
- We have a 90 day cancellation policy.
- We strongly encourage the purchase of travel insurance. Travel Guard is the preferred provider for the Dude Ranchers Association and you can find a link on their website at www.duderanch.org