Horseback Rides - Circle Z Ranch
Experience the Extraordinary
Riding through stunning landscapes
Riding on an endless variety of trails on outstanding horses is the main focus at the Circle Z Ranch. With expert wranglers, we take pride in being able to cater to our guests’ individual needs. We can ride in all directions from the ranch on hundreds of miles of trails through private, state, and federal lands. Each ride lets you explore different landscapes – colorful rock canyons, dramatic mountains, rolling range land, or along the lush Sonoita Creek. Our corral manager is an expert at fitting the perfect horse for your needs and abilities. Whether you are a child who has never ridden, or an accomplished equestrian, we have the right horse for you-who you keep throughout your stay- and the right trail for you.
To ease into the week comfortably, your first ride will be a walking ride so you can get used to your horse. From there, we will customize a riding schedule for you suited to your abilities. We offer All day rides, loping or walking rides, and cook-out rides.
Horseback riding is a physical activity, and guests must be physically able to ride safely. If you have concerns about whether we can accommodate you, please do not hesitate to ask!
Our horses take Sundays off, so there is no riding that day. To experience our variety in our program a Sunday to Sunday vacation stay is ideal.
Our riding program is exclusively for the guests staying with us in our all-inclusive vacation packages. We do not offer hourly or day rides to folks not staying at the ranch.
Details & Policies
- All Posted Rates are Per Person
- Posted Rates Include Tax and Service Charge
- The ranch has a 275 pound weight limit for guests.
- Check-in time is 4-6 p.m. and check-out time is 9 a.m. for week long stays. For Sunday to Thursday stay check out is 2 pm
- Sunday to Thursday stay includes Thursdays morning ride and lunch with a 2 pm checkout time
- We are not able to provide transportation to and from the Tucson airport. The airport has all major rental car agencies. Please call the ranch if you would like a list of local drivers.
- Large families or groups, please contact the office for rates
- For week long stays we require a 25% deposit when booking your reservation.
- We have a 90 day cancellation policy. Refunds for deposits paid by credit card or paypal will be assessed a 5% processing fee
- We strongly encourage the purchase of travel insurance. Travel Guard is the preferred provider for the Dude Ranchers Association and you can find a link on their website at www.duderanch.org