Horseback Rides - Circle Z Ranch
Experience the Extraordinary
Riding through stunning landscapes
Riding on an endless variety of trails on outstanding horses is the main focus at the Circle Z Ranch. With expert wranglers, we take pride in being able to cater to our guests’ individual needs. We can ride in all directions from the ranch on hundreds of miles of trails through private, state, and federal lands. Each ride lets you explore different landscapes – colorful rock canyons, dramatic mountains, rolling range land, or along the lush Sonoita Creek. Our corral manager is an expert at fitting the perfect horse for your needs and abilities. Whether you are a child who has never ridden, or an accomplished equestrian, we have the right horse for you-who you keep throughout your stay- and the right trail for you.
To ease into the week comfortably, your first ride will be a walking ride so you can get used to your horse. From there, we will customize a riding schedule for you suited to your abilities. We offer All day rides, loping or walking rides, and cook-out rides.
Our horses take Sundays off, so there is no riding that day. To experience our variety in our program a Sunday to Sunday vacation stay is ideal.
Our riding program is exclusively for the guests staying with us in our all-inclusive vacation packages. We do not offer hourly or day rides to folks not staying at the ranch.
Open For Guests from
October 28, 2018 to May 5, 2019
Details & Policies
- All Posted Rates are Per Person
- Posted Rates Include Tax and Service Charge
- Check-in time is 4-6 p.m. and check-out time is 10 a.m.
- Sunday to Thursday stay includes Thursdays morning ride and lunch
- Transportation to and from Tucson Airport is available upon request for $105 per trip, per reservation for up to 6 guests and must be booked a minimum of 2 weeks in advance
- Large families or groups, please contact the office for rates
- We require a 25% deposit when booking your reservation.
- We have a 90 day cancellation policy.