Cottage 5 - Circle Z Ranch
Perfect for Families
This beautiful cottage is ideal for reunions of families or friends. With three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a spacious living room, this cottage offers lots of privacy and space. Two of the bedrooms can be configured as a king or 2 twin beds, depending on your needs, and the third bedroom is king only. Newly remodeled, this is one of our premier cottages.
- Mini Fridge
- Coffee Pot with Service
- Iron with Board
- Washbasin in Bedrooms
- Writing Desks
- Large Bureaus and Closet Space
- Individually Controlled Heat and A/C
- Two Large Porches
Guests Max 7 Per Room
Cottage 5 - Circle Z Ranch Rates
4 DAYSunday - Thursday or Wednesday - Sunday $1,822
7 DAYSunday - Sunday $2,733
Cottage 5 Floor-Plan
Take your time to peruse our detailed floorplans to assist you in choosing the perfect cottage for your vacation! Each floor plan shows the bathroom setup, the sleeping accommodations, living room details, in room furnishings and how each room type is arranged within the cottage.
Get the Lay of the Land
Details & Policies
- All Posted Rates are Per Person
- Posted Rates Include Tax and Service Charge
- The ranch has a 275 pound weight limit for guests.
- Check-in time is 4-6 p.m. and check-out time is 9 a.m. for week long stays. For Sunday to Thursday stay check out is 2 pm
- Sunday to Thursday stay includes Thursdays morning ride and lunch with a 2 pm checkout time
- We are not able to provide transportation to and from the Tucson airport. The airport has all major rental car agencies. Please call the ranch if you would like a list of local drivers.
- Large families or groups, please contact the office for rates
- For week long stays we require a 25% deposit, per week deposit when booking your reservation.
- We have a 90 day cancellation policy. Refunds for deposits paid by credit card or paypal will be assessed a 5% processing fee
- We strongly encourage the purchase of travel insurance. Travel Guard is the preferred provider for the Dude Ranchers Association and you can find a link on their website at www.duderanch.org