Located in Casa Azteca and Cottage 3
The adjoining-rooms options are ideally suited for friends traveling together looking for value, yet wanting separate bedrooms, or for small families with youngsters or teens. Each accommodation has two bedrooms with a connecting bath, and beds can be configured as a king or two twins at your request. Our adjoining rooms can be found in Casa Azteca and Cottage Three.
Details & Policies
- All Posted Rates are Per Person
- Posted Rates Include Tax and Service Charge
- The ranch has a 275 pound weight limit for guests.
- Check-in time is 4-6 p.m. and check-out time is 9 a.m. for week long stays. For Sunday to Thursday stay check out is 2 pm
- Sunday to Thursday stay includes Thursdays morning ride and lunch with a 2 pm checkout time
- We are not able to provide transportation to and from the Tucson airport. The airport has all major rental car agencies. Please call the ranch if you would like a list of local drivers.
- Large families or groups, please contact the office for rates
- For week long stays we require a $500/ per person, per week deposit when booking your reservation. For 4 Day stays we require a $400 person deposit when booking.
- We have a 90 day cancellation policy. Refunds for deposits paid by credit card or paypal will be assessed a 5% processing fee
- We strongly encourage the purchase of travel insurance. Travel Guard is the preferred provider for the Dude Ranchers Association and you can find a link on their website at www.duderanch.org