Circle Z Ranch, Inc.
Job Title: Operations Staff
Reports To: Ranch Managers
- Maintain grounds, such as mow lawns with riding lawnmower and power walk behind mowers, plant flowers, weed, rake grounds, fertilize, and spray for insects and weeds.
- Irrigate lawns with plug in sprinklers and draglines.
- Maintain swimming pool: check chemicals, temperature, and uncover during cold weather.
- Cut and stack firewood.
- Collect trash from kitchen, office, Cantina, laundry, etc., and dump in trash trailer on a daily basis.
- Perform small plumbing, electrical, mechanical, and carpentry repair tasks such as leaky faucets, broken water lines, plugged toilets, and light pilots on water heaters and furnaces.
- Repair and paint blemishes on walls, floors, ceilings, etc.
- Help Housekeeping personnel move heavy items when needed.
- Assist Ranch Manager and Foreman as requested.
- Assist with special functions of the ranch – i.e. picnic and chuck wagon rides, trailer rides, hayrides.
- Wash dishes for staff and guest meals on rotation with other operations staff.
- Attend staff and department meetings.
- Rake around Cottages, Lodge, and Game Room.
- Standing, walking, lifting up to 50 lbs., climbing, stooping, kneeling, seeing, crouching, crawling, reaching, speaking and hearing. Must be able to reach with arms extended above head for periods of time.
- The position requires excellent physical condition and stamina. Hours tend to be High School Diploma or GED
- irregular and long. Extended periods of work without time off may be required.
Specific skills required:
- Basic carpentry, electrical, plumbing and mechanical skills. Ability to understand and follow oral and written directions.
Education/Experience: High School Diploma or GED
Circle Z Ranch reserves the right to modify this job description at any time, without notice. The specific requirements, duties and skills set forth in this job description is intended to be all-inclusive as of the date this document is prepared. However, this job description may not contain all the duties, physical requirements and skills that you may be asked to perform during the period you work at the ranch. Further, the job description is not a guarantee that you will perform any or all of these duties.