The Housekeeper position at Circle Z Ranch for the 2019-2020 guest season begins on Monday, October 21st, 2019 and ends mid-April 2020.
Circle Z Ranch is seeking a Housekeeper that can meet our high standards of exemplary customer service and cleanliness. Our unique adobe cottages are perfectly appointed and immaculate. Attention to detail, along with a friendly and energetic personality are a must for this position.
The Housekeeper position will require exceptional attention to detail, thoroughness, and the ability to maintain our standards.
- Clean guest rooms and cottages daily per maid service list
- Set up rooms for incoming guests according to check in list
- Keep in mind allergies and special requests
- Clean offices, laundry rooms, linen room, boot room, game room, pool area, and other ranch buildings as requested (washing, vacuuming, sweeping, dusting, window washing)
- Launder and fold linens, bedding, pool towels, tablecloths and napkins
- Efficiently adjust to last minute changes
- Attend staff and department meetings
- 1-2 years housekeeping experience
- Ability to be flexible and follow direction from supervisor
- Strong and positive communication skills
- Excellent physical condition and stamina to work irregular and long hours
- Ability to lift up to 45 lbs
Working Conditions for the Housekeeper position:
- Standing for long periods of time, lifting, reaching, stooping
- Working indoors and outdoors occasionally in inclement weather
- Working with cleaning products and chemicals
- Working weekends, nights, and holidays
- Extended periods of work without time off may be required
The specific requirements, duties and skills set forth in this job description are intended to be all inclusive as of date this document is prepared. Circle Z Ranch reserves the right to modify this job description at any time. This job description may not contain all the duties you may be asked to perform during the period you work at the ranch. Further, the job description is not a guarantee that you will perform any of these duties.