Circle Z Ranch, Inc.
Job Title: Housekeeper
Reports to: General Managers
This position will begin October 2018 and end Mid-May 2019. We are seeking an individual who is energetic, friendly, and responsible. If you are a hard worker, and work well with people, we want you on our team. We like to remind all our employees of Ranch style team work, as we expect everyone to fill in as needed to help our ranch succeed.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Daily Maid Service
- Clean Guest Rooms per the daily maid service list
- Clean office, laundry, linen room, game room, pool area and other ranch buildings as requested.
- Wash windows inside and out as needed
- Launder and fold all linens, bedding, table napkins, etc.
- Attend staff and department meetings.
- Ability to be flexible and follow direction from ranch management
- Strong and positive communication skills
- Attend staff and department meetings
- Any staff member may be asked to supervise children during meals.
- The above list is not all-inclusive. The duties and responsibilities of this position may be changed from time to time by the ranch managers.
Physical Requirements: Standing, walking, lifting up to 50 lbs., climbing, stooping, kneeling, seeing, crouching, crawling, reaching, speaking and hearing. Must be able to reach with arms extended above head for periods of time.
The position requires excellent physical condition and stamina. Hours tend to be irregular and long. Extended periods of work without time off may be required. Specific skills required: Ability to understand and follow oral and written directions
Education/Experience: High School Diploma or GED