Server/Housekeeper Float - Circle Z Ranch
Circle Z Ranch will be filling a Server/ Housekeeper Float position for the 2022-2023 guest season. This position will begin October 17, 2022 and end mid-April 29, 2023. We are seeking an individual who is energetic, friendly, and responsible. If you are a hard worker, and work well with people, we want you on our team. We like to remind all our employees of Ranch style team work, as we expect everyone to fill in as needed to help our ranch succeed.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prompt preparation of dining areas for meals
- Take meal orders from guests when serving short order breakfast
- Serve meals and beverages to guests
- Set up buffet table for meals
- Set tables with appropriate dishes, napkins (cloth when necessary)
- Clear tables after meals
- Organize and clean waitress closets
- Cleaning the dining room, lodge living room, porch, bathroom, cantina and the kitchen server (waitress refrigerator, toaster, microwave, counters, windows, etc.)
- At 5:45 p.m. set up Cantina for cocktail hour
- Wash staff and guest dishes on a rotational basis with scheduled wait staff team member
- Supervise kids during evening meal and as needed on a rotational basis
- Helping pack food and utensils for rides and picnics.
- Assisting with food prep as needed
- Vacuuming, cleaning and dusting
- Wash window’s (inside and out)
- And various other duties required to keep our ranch immaculate.
- Daily Maid Service
- Clean Guest Rooms per the daily maid service list
- Set up rooms for incoming guests according to check in list
- Keep in mind allergies to down pillows, fragrances, etc.
- Keep in mind special requests
- Clean office, laundry room, linen room, boot room, game room, pool area and other ranch buildings as requested
- Wash windows inside and out as needed
- Launder and fold all linens, bedding, table napkins, etc.
- Attend staff meetings
- The position requires excellent physical condition and stamina. Hours tend to be irregular and long. Extended periods of work without time off may be required.
- Holidays will require additional work hours.
Specific Skills Required:
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written directions, ability to be flexible and follow direction from ranch management, strong and positive communication.
- Ability to merge seamlessly between both positions.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-2 years serving experience
- 1-2 years housekeeping experience
Circle Z Ranch reserves the right to modify this job description at any time, without notice. The specific requirements, duties and skills set forth in this job description is intended to be all-inclusive as of the date this document is prepared. However, this job description may not contain all the duties, Physical requirements and skills that you may be asked to perform during the period of time you work at the ranch. Further, the job description is not guarantee that you will perform any of these duties.