Circle Z Ranch, Inc.
Job Title: Wait Staff
Reports To: Ranch Managers
- Prompt preparation of dining areas for 3 meals daily
- Take meal orders from guests when serving short order breakfast
- Serve meals and beverages to guests
- Set up buffet table for meals
- Set tables with appropriate dishes, napkins (cloth when necessary)
- Clear tables after meals
- Maintain inventory of certain dining room supplies to assist Head Cook with ordering
- Organize and clean waitress closets
- Cleaning the dining room, lodge living room, porch, bathroom, cantina and the kitchen servery (waitress refrigerator, toaster, microwave, counters, windows, etc.)
- At 5:45 p.m. set up Cantina for cocktail hour
- Wash staff and guest dishes on a rotational basis with scheduled waitstaff team member
- Supervise kids during evening meal and as needed on a rotational basis
- Helping pack food and utensils for rides and picnics.
- Assisting with food prep as needed
- Vacuuming, Cleaning/dusting
- Wash window’s(inside and out)
- And various other duties required to keep our ranch immaculate.
- Standing, walking, lifting up to 50 lbs., climbing, stooping, kneeling, seeing, crouching, crawling, reaching, speaking and hearing. Must be able to reach with arms extended above head for periods of time.
- The position requires excellent physical condition and stamina. Hours tend to be irregular and long. Extended periods of work without time off may be required.
Specific skills required:
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written directions
- Ability to be flexible and follow direction from ranch management
- Strong and positive communication
- High School Diploma or GED
Circle Z Ranch reserves the right to modify this job description at any time, without notice. The specific requirements, duties and skills set forth in this job description are intended to be all-inclusive as of the date this document is prepared. However, this job description may not contain all of the duties,
Physical requirements and skills that you may be asked to perform during the period of time you work at the ranch. Further, the job description is not guarantee that you will perform any or all of these duties.